Severe weather is a threat that can develop quickly and pose a major threat to operational resources and/or personnel safety.
- Each day, a concise forecast will outline any possible severe weather threats in the next 24 to 48 hours, updated as conditions warrant.
- Using the latest technology, we can also outline longer range weather threats, out to 10 days, in advance of the event.
- On the Mark Weather will send notifications based on the timing, confidence, and severity of the approaching threat. For example, weather threats may include tornados/waterspouts, squall lines, severe thunderstorms, excessive rainfall, hail, extreme temperatures, and freezing precipitation.
- Severe weather threats can also be specified by the customer. This provides the opportunity for a company to decide what weather threats are crucial to your operations and safety.
- On The Mark Weather’s staff of experienced meteorologists is available 24/7 for consultations to provide additional critical weather information.